[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Cyanide, so sell me on this then...

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:17 am

Cyanide, so sell me on this then...

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

spubbbba

Re: Cyanide, so sell me on this then...

PostWed May 02, 2012 12:06 pm

That pdf is well known about, but it is out of date when compared to crp as back then big guys were only available as star players and star players were a permanent member of your team.

They have already said that this game will change some of the team structures, but not in what way. So we don’t know if Dark Elves will count assassins, runners and witches as special or if they will change the 0-2 Blitzer limitation to per team or per race.

Quindia

PostWed May 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Jolly Roger wrote:
Quindia wrote:
    • The rules document states "If you can use players that don’t fit into any of these categories (Dark Elf Witch Elves, for example), then you may have up to two of them." Does that mean for each of these categories or is the 0-2 rule applied over the entire team?
This rule doesn't exists in our version (as well as "4 blitzers, 4 runners, etc"). It is replaced by 2 players with the Loner competence max in a team.
The King of Coinjock

Jolly Roger

PostFri May 04, 2012 11:09 am

spubbbba wrote:They have already said that this game will change some of the team structures, but not in what way. So we don’t know if Dark Elves will count assassins, runners and witches as special or if they will change the 0-2 Blitzer limitation to per team or per race.

Like I said, There is no limitation for the Blizter, only for the Loner competence (2 max).

Nasty

PostSat May 26, 2012 6:59 am

Guy wrote:Cyanide's Blood Bowl (and LE) are one the most buggy PC games I have played. Game breaking bugs and crashes, missing players etc. Cyanide is now free of Focus so maybe they were holding Cyanide back or not. Why should I buy this one?

This is garbage. Blood Bowl has very few bugs, and the ones that exist are easily ignorable. For instance, there's a gold glitch that automatically rerolls your winnings on every match after you verify the match in a private league. But it's not a big deal, and it's 100% consistent. I've played this game for years now, having weekly games in a private league for most of that time. This post is one hundred percent disinformation.

Moraiwe

PostSat May 26, 2012 7:21 am

Nasty wrote:
This is garbage. Blood Bowl has very few bugs, and the ones that exist are easily ignorable. For instance, there's a gold glitch that automatically rerolls your winnings on every match after you verify the match in a private league. But it's not a big deal, and it's 100% consistent. I've played this game for years now, having weekly games in a private league for most of that time. This post is one hundred percent disinformation.

Er... your information is wrong. The winnings bug has been fixed, but there are other problems in BBLE that are not ignorable. Numerous reports of sync errors causing games to crash have emerged since the last patch. Problems with selecting players at kick-offs still occur. In single player, an induced wizard often causes the AI to spend the entire turn doing nothing. Unless you know exactly which games Guy has played, his statement "Cyanide's Blood Bowl (and LE) are one the most buggy PC games I have played." could entirely be true.

00face

PostFri Aug 10, 2012 6:47 am

Nope everyone give up now, it's all over.... ROFL

Stagmummer

PostSun Aug 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Get tired of posts from people complaining how crap this game is! I've played tons and haven't had any crashes ..worst problem I've had is disconnects and that's more of an Internet problem......what do these people really want its a cheap game and it's pretty damn close to what I remember playing...maybe I'm just easy to please but I'd rather be that then someone who always nit picks every imperfection of almost anything they encounter!
Previous

Return to General Forum