[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Members presentations

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:55 pm

Members presentations

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Warfish

Re: Members presentations

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 5:59 am

Hi, I'm Warfish. I have played BB since the second edition TT off and on over the years. I have played the BB video game off and on now since it came out. I play DB when I have the time for an on-line match but am still hoping very much for a single player game. :D
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

blade steelhead

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 6:00 pm

hi i am blade steelhead,

i am from germany.
i love the game of bloodbowl (and dungeonbowl) and i have been playing since 1989.
the computerized version offers a lot of good opportunities to play a game against players all over the world, which is great. its sure is frustrating sometimes to endure all the bugs that appaer (in great numbers), but still bb and db are implemented decently.
hope to see many of you in the dungeon.

blade

Deathwing

PostThu Jul 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Hi from England

Played BB (tabletop) long ago

Playing DB largely by waiting on the matchmaking screen

It was much faster playing the tabletop version!

Coach Jester

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 2:15 am

Deathwing wrote:Hi from England

Played BB (tabletop) long ago

Playing DB largely by waiting on the matchmaking screen

It was much faster playing the tabletop version!

its true what they say bout you poms ya love to moan :lol: :lol:
just joking mate and yes im from Australia

played BB (TT) when first came out (though stopped playing for a bit and never played the version with cards used)
played DB TT when first cam out and loved it
got and played BB online when first came out
love DB online always get games fast and love making new maps :D

Evilstein

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 7:57 am

Engel Von Evilstein....

That the late Engel "The Exterminator" Von Evilstein was probably the most violent player ever. This frontline blitzer was often sent off for illegal use of automatic weaponry. Just before he was killed during an explosive attempt to wipe out the entire Underworld Creepers team at one go, he was reckoned to have accounted for an unbelieveable 824 players!

danton

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 6:05 pm

Hi guys. Unsurprisingly I recognize quite a few people on here from the Cyanide BB communities. I recently picked this game up in the Steam sale, but haven't gotten beyond installing and configuring it yet. Hopefully play a game or two soon anyway!

Some quick background info: born and raised in Ireland, but been living in Argentina for almost 7 years now (am half Argentine). Played TT BB when the first edition came out in the late 80s, but then sold it when I left school and didn't play again until the Cyanide BB game came out. Am an active member over at the OCC and at BBTactics. Looking forward to giving this game a go soon!

Stagmummer

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 5:50 pm

Hi I'm stagmummer. From Canada . Been playing bloodbowl since the players where cardboard stand ups and DB as soon as it came out....even after all these years I'm still pretty terrible and lose way more then I win :D . I was super pumped to see dungeon bowl be released on steam but was mildly disappointed it was lacking so many features but some of the unique ones where cool like spectator mode and design a dungeon...have had some GREAT games when people are online and hoping for more..keep on playing guys and see you all in the dungeon :D

acid8000

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 10:30 pm

im from chile

i usually play Diablo 3 and Magic the gathering (legacy) and i love warhammer stuff .

im kind of new to the game, so im a newbie. i own DB and BB:CE

n3ro

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 4:44 pm

Welcome in here :)
Previous

Return to General Forum