[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Members presentations

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:44 pm

Members presentations

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Darkson

Re: Members presentations

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 8:24 pm

Roi Lorcan wrote:I am a Blood Bowl player since the boardgame first edition in the 90'

Um, the first edition was released in '86. ;)

Anyway...

Darkson.
Playing since 1st ed, regularly since 2nd. Played a lot of online BB via PBeM when that was big, never really got on with FUMBBL. Hugely disappointed with Cyanide's BB, as it always feels like soooo many missed oppotunities (and that's not taking into account the bugs and missing stuff). Tried to play in online legaues (BBQL, OCC), but a failing PC and varying time availabiliy managed to screw it up (really should try to get back into it now the PC works and I have fixed hours).

Admin on TFF, Mod on the SG forum (and on the GW BB forum before that) and on to many BB forums.

Commish of the ARBBL leagues - we play semi-regularly, and normally house-ruled, seasons (Chaos rules, Pub league), and organiser of the ARBBL Open tournament.
Ref/Head Ref for the GW BB GT, and Ref at the NAF Championship and NAF World Cup 07.
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Roi Lorcan

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Darkson wrote:
Roi Lorcan wrote:I am a Blood Bowl player since the boardgame first edition in the 90'

Um, the first edition was released in '86. ;)

You're right, in fact I am a Blood Bowl player since 86 ;)
Rejoignez le NAF Tour et disputez les 4 tournois majeurs contre les équipes légendaires ! (cliquez sur la bannière ci-dessous)

saintpaul

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 8:33 am

Hey Guys

Im from Australia, played BB in my teens back when it was 2nd edition.

Started played again when BB Digital came out.

Best value for money from a game Ive ever had.

Regular in LABBL http://labbl.unionenglish.net/

Leonardo

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 11:37 am

hello
Admin of the Dangerdome

MattDakka

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 11:18 pm

Hi everybody!
I'm MattDakka, keen Blood Bowl coach.
I've been playing since 2nd ed., but currently I play online BB only.
I bought Cyanide BB and BBLE but I was disappointed by bugs, lack of teams, star players and disconnections that can screw a match.
I knew Dungeonbowl, but never had the chance to play it, I'm curious about how this PC game will be.
ImageImage

spubbbba

PostFri Apr 20, 2012 5:21 pm

I’m spubbbba

Have been playing BB since 2nd edition and used to love Dungeonbowl. I played 3rd edition a lot when it 1st came out but then lost interest due to all the rules changes (gold edition was the final straw) and only got back into the game a few years ago near the death of LRB4.

I play pretty much exclusively online and racked up over 1000 games on FUMBBL a fair few on Cyanide Legendary Edition and even a couple on MBBL and have a respectable win rate. I’m probably better known for my painting than anything else and have been commissioned to paint up 15 different teams over the years.
I rarely play now and spend most of my BB time painting, posting on forums, and running the WIL Fringe, the feeder league for FUMBBL’s biggest UK league, The White Isle League.

I’m looking forward to seeing how this game turns out as Dungeonbowl, whilst not as balanced as standard BB, was always a lot of fun.

jbecks

PostMon Apr 23, 2012 8:30 pm

hello everyone! I play in the best online league 8-) the OCC! 8-) only played bloodbowl since it has been released on the PC open Beta stage, and its the longest time I have played a game on the PC.. :D :D

Great news they are releasing Dungeonbowl! I am pretty excited that we are getting chaos edition and also having DB released!

Good work guys! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

TrickyD

PostTue Jun 05, 2012 9:46 am

:D Hello everyone, I'm TrickyD and am from the Netherlands.
I've owned BB and DB as boardgames in the '80's yet lost them both while moving.
When I've heard that DB was coming out on PC I had to pre-order it and have not regretted this decision eversince.

:twisted: I can't wait to play Chaos (dwarves) & undead in DB.

Mysticjon

PostTue Jun 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Hi all,

I'm Mysticjon, and while I am a true Brit at heart I am slowly converting to Americanism while living in Atlanta.

I have played tabletop games for almost 20 years, and Bloodbowl is by far my favorite. In fact my view is that Bloodbowl is the best Boardgame ever invented - but that could just be my enthusiasm.

I was so happy when it came to PC and the same goes for this Dungeonbowl edition. I look forward to playing as much as possible (and making some Dungeons too)

I played in UKBBL and Orca Cola, from season 1. Upon moving to the USA I joined USA Bloodweiser with the Trasatlantic Terrors (Undead)

I have sadly resigned from the OCC due to time commitments

CYa all in game.

Bucc

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 10:37 am

Hi,

I bought DB a few days ago. Some of you may know me from the BB community (Cyanides). And my rants against CPOMB. Gladly, that is not an issue in DB (so far), and I am having a blast with the game. Fun to design your own dungeons too. DB is a fun way to spice up the regular BB games.
I look forward to our time spent together, here on the board on in the game.

See you guys and gals.

Peace out.
PreviousNext

Return to General Forum