[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Members presentations

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:13 pm

Members presentations

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Jolly Roger

Members presentations

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 9:39 am

Welcome to the members presentations topic.
So here is the place to say hello and introduce yourself to the community!

Slauz

Re: Members presentations

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 11:18 am

Hi,

I'm Slauz from Italy :)

bloodbowl player (board game and pc game as well) and interested in this new game...

with hope to find more news ;)

Quindia

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Heya- Quindia..

From the US,.. northeast corner of NC
Close to the Outer Banks and Norfolk, VA

Started pen and paper gaming in the late 70's (every edition since)
Moved on to table-top war-games including Games Workshop line
Owned first edition of Blood Bowl (aka Rogue Trader days)
Really like the computer as a platform for gaming (MMORPG's)

Oh ya, and my brother is a famous illustrator and game designer-link
The King of Coinjock

edalie

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 9:27 am

Hi all!!

Edalie from Spain (Canary Island). Some years of playing this wonderful game .... despite that it does not prevent my elves die every day.

Now, we wanna die in Dungeon Bowl!!!! :lol:

Steele

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:48 am

Steele from Denmark here.

Been playing Blood Bowl table top back in the 3rd Ed. but had a long break until the Cyanide online version came out.

I am founder and commissioner of the Bridgeburners Blood Bowl League ( http://www.bridgeburners.dk/ ), which has been running since the release of Cyanide online version and is currently getting ready for it's 10th Season.

I usually play high risk/high reward teams, like Wood Elves or Dark Elves.

valentsigma

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 4:32 pm

Hello!!!!!

My name's Valentsigma and I've been playing BB since longer than I can remember....and I still am such a bad player XDDD

I founded TirandoDados more than two years ago and hope we all meet in the field :D

xgrino

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 9:07 am

Hi,
I first played BB when a friend of mine brought an english edition to Barcelona by 1988 so we translated the rules to spanish and started playing games with other people.
Actually, thanks to this videogame (and specially to TirandoDados) I'm enjoying again a hobby that I've already forgotten for years ;)
So I'm expecting this new version of DB !!!

Roi Lorcan

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 3:59 pm

I am Roi Lorcan (King Lorcan in french... yes, I am french... and I am not really a king...), known some time ago on the BB official forum for some mods of the players skins. I joined the Cabalvision League (french BB league) few time ago and I spend more time playing than modding now.

I am a Blood Bowl player since the boardgame first edition in the 90' and I am a big fan of DungeonBowl. I have played lots of matchs with the initial version (for BB 2nd edition) and I have seen quite a lot of my players been lost in the warp, blowed by a chest explosion or killed in a spiked trap...

And I can't wait to come back in these dungeons ! :D
Rejoignez le NAF Tour et disputez les 4 tournois majeurs contre les équipes légendaires ! (cliquez sur la bannière ci-dessous)

Ugnash

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 4:06 pm

Hi I'm Ugnash... Ug to my friends and, er Mr Nash to anyone else. Known over on the main forum as Ugnash (surprise, surprise) and I play over in the UKBBL (being from the UK).

Started playing TT the weekend after the very first edition came out and lost my soul to Bloodbowl from there on in. Dungeonbowl was / is an excellent add-on and looking forward to seeing what the PC version will be like and further hoping that this, the advent of the new daemon team and the chaos edition may prompt GW to release a 25th Anniversary set (we can but dream).
Last edited by Ugnash on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dode74

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 7:53 pm

I'm Dode.

If you've been on the main forums you'll know me as the one who can't resist a good argument ;)
If you play in BB MM you may know me as one of the admins for FOL.
If you play in OCC then you may know me as the admin for Div 1 and the fool who decided to run the BBManager stuff for the league!
Next

Return to General Forum