[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Vampires & DB

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:12 am

Vampires & DB

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

TrickyD

Re: Vampires & DB

PostSat Aug 25, 2012 3:38 am

Evilstein wrote:I think Tricky that you need some vacation, or maybe you try to be funny...
:D LoL, so you would object against a 0-16 Human, 0-6 Thrall and a 0-2 Vampire team?
Or a 0-16 Norse, 0-6 Thrall and a 0-2 Vampire team?
Or what about a 0-16 Amazon, 0-6 Thrall and a 0-2 Vampire team?
:?: I don't see see any ST5 BG so I thought you'd be delighted.
Heck, the Norse coach could even sacrifice a Vamp for the Yeti and the Human coach could do the same with the Ogre and a Vamp.

spubbbba

Re: Vampires & DB

PostTue Aug 28, 2012 1:36 pm

I would be fine with teams like that as it is themed (something sorely missing from half the team in DB) and balanced. The trouble is Cyanide have chosen to not go down that route, so under their system those teams would be.

Primary – Human, Secondary – vampires, tertiary – vampires
Primary – Norse, Secondary – vampires, tertiary – vampires
Primary – Amazon, Secondary – vampires, tertiary – vampires

The humans and norse would be able to have their big guy and you’d be able to take 8 players from the vampire roster with a maximum of 6 vamps. I still don’t think that would be too broken but the tertiary choice is kind of pointless.
Previous

Return to General Forum