[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Vampires & DB

It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:37 pm

Vampires & DB

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

TrickyD

Re: Vampires & DB

PostMon Jun 18, 2012 10:36 am

:D Kewl.
The more races, the merrier.

Coach Jester

PostTue Jun 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Silmael wrote:First things first, we will start by releasing the 10 official Colleges. ;)

But, as we told during the fanday in Paris, we would love to do more Colleges to add all of the races. But this will not solely depend on us as you could imagine. It will also depends on how the ame is doing and Games Workshop's approval. But be assured, that we will let you know as soon as we know!

this is great news
um not all of us see or read the "fanday in Pari" so it may be a good idea to post things here to, I for 1 will not only get the game now (when on steam, but i have played on mates comp) but will tell a few others who wanted to know this and as a result they will get it to.

the game will always do better if the customers are well informed, and as for GW will you be able to make new teams like you did for BB chaos edition with Khrone? if so can we have some input for other teams or things like wandering monsters?

at any rate its great news to know the 10 colleges will one day be there and i will get em all :D

Silmael

PostTue Jun 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Yeah I know most of you could not come to the Fanday. This does not come from our announcements, it is mainly a desire. We did told that the 10 colleges would be there. As for new teams, right now I cannot tell you a thing since we did not start anything about them. Those will really depends on how the game is doing.

But I really hope we will be able to create some cool teams with the new races !

Coach Jester

PostWed Jun 20, 2012 5:13 am

Silmael wrote:Yeah I know most of you could not come to the Fanday. This does not come from our announcements, it is mainly a desire. We did told that the 10 colleges would be there. As for new teams, right now I cannot tell you a thing since we did not start anything about them. Those will really depends on how the game is doing.

But I really hope we will be able to create some cool teams with the new races !

:shock: YES wooohooo thank you, just saying this makes me in for ever :D
new races :D can one have the stats like slann ;) you know many would love it if a team was like that (kangaroos maybe)
Edit: :oops: miss read and missed the "The" but i still hope you will do other new races ;)

also was thinking in the GW rules it says (somewhere) you can add your own house rules that got me thinking of patches with community house rules we could add to our own leagues (when leagues are made that is)
we could have a post on house rules and you could add the ones the players vote the most for (and players could chose to add em or not like the extended rules in the BB game)

TrickyD

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 8:43 pm

With the new BG rules I would classify the Vampire as a BG, which automatically makes him the tertiary race.
The secundary race could then be only made up of Thralls since Vampires should only be able to feed on Thralls.
The primary race should be humans, but there are many different human teams so they could be Amazon, Norse or Human.

:D I mean come on, Vampires should be more at home in DB then BB since they wouldn't be botherd by sunlight.

katadder

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 9:52 pm

there is no new BG rule, theres a ST5 rule. vampires are ST4 therefore not BGs.
also in theory a vampire can feed on any living team member and worst he can do is badly hurt them so they can come back.

as for the OPs suggestion about getting them bloodlusted, the way cyanide have coded it they get sent off and theres no coming back from sending offs in DB.

Team I would like to see is:
Primary race: Necromantic
Secondary race: Tomb Kings (only if the stupid St5 player rule is eliminated)
Tertiary Race: Vampires (they can feed on ghouls or werewolves after all)

TrickyD

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 11:06 pm

katadder wrote: there is no new BG rule, theres a ST5 rule. vampires are ST4 therefore not BGs.
:) I know but so far it seems that everything that starts with ST5 will be considered a BG.
I suggest that all figures that start with ST4 will also be considered BG so they can become the tertiary (BG) race.

katadder wrote:also in theory a vampire can feed on any living team member and worst he can do is badly hurt them so they can come back.
Maybe so but since Vamps can only feed on Thralls in BB:LE I'd like to keep it as close to the original Vamp team.

The fact that the primary race can be any human race should make it different enough from other (Vamp) teams.

katadder

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 11:10 pm

St4 as big guys? that would screw over chaos/nurgle/orcs/vamps/lizards
nothing like totally trying to ruin teams. you a dwarf player by any chance? as only ones left after all that that could do a blocking game. lets not give cyanide any more bright ideas, they already ruined khemri, goblins and ogres.

TrickyD

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 11:22 pm

katadder wrote: St4 as big guys? that would screw over chaos/nurgle/orcs/vamps/lizards
nothing like totally trying to ruin teams.
Not if the BGs become the 3rd Race and you fill the primary Race up with races that can play positionals.

katadder wrote:you a dwarf player by any chance?
:| No, but how else can you stop the whining of coaches that complain about some teams being able to have more than 2 ST5 BGs?

Evilstein

PostSat Aug 25, 2012 12:47 am

Tricky : With the new BG rules I would classify the Vampire as a BG, which automatically makes him the tertiary race....

I think Tricky that you need some vacation, or maybe you try to be funny...
PreviousNext

Return to General Forum