[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Partner with the Dungeonbowl website !

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:49 am

Partner with the Dungeonbowl website !

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Silmael

Partner with the Dungeonbowl website !

PostWed Jun 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Hello everybody,

We wish to give some visibility, through a link exchange, to the game's or Blood Bowl's communities who want to.

Thus, if you own a Dungeonbowl or Blood Bowl league or a fansite that you want to see on our community page, send a private message to me or Jolly Roger with you website's URL.

We will check it out and add your banner (or your URL) to our “Community” tab. You will simply ask you to do the same for the Dungeonbowl website on you site. :)

JeremyM8

Re: Partner with the Dungeonbowl website !

PostSun Jul 08, 2012 2:19 am

I found this its not really a community but more of a Wiki:
http://orcz.com/Dungeonbowl

I added the link to these forums there, under "External Links"

Silmael

Re: Partner with the Dungeonbowl website !

PostMon Jul 09, 2012 9:41 am

Hey, thanks JeremyM8 ! Glad you thought about it :)

Return to General Forum