[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Could we have Break Tackle fixed, please?

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:32 am

Could we have Break Tackle fixed, please?

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Imploded

Could we have Break Tackle fixed, please?

PostSat Jun 23, 2012 8:38 am

Since it is a separate and independent release I think it is correct to ask for the long awaited fix for the Break Tackle skill. It should not be wasted if the roll allows you to dodge normally. I can see a lot of things being fixed in DB, this issue should be fixed too.

Evilstein

Re: Could we have Break Tackle fixed, please?

PostSat Jun 23, 2012 3:45 pm

Yeah and it's very important in the dungeon specially for the death roller ;)
No joke, this comp must be fixed !!

Jolly Roger

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 4:06 pm

The bug has been reported to the dev team. ;)

Darkson

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 8:00 pm

What, you mean they didn't know about it 3 years after it was introduced to the code?
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Imploded

PostSun Jul 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Hmm, looks like Break Tackle is a difficult one. Who could have thought?

TheBrute

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 12:26 pm

Is there actually a post with concrete bugfixes somewhere? I mean like a changelog of patches so far?

At the moment all I see is the in-game ones, but they're about as much use for looking up bugfixes as a chocolate kettle because they swap around constantly so you can't read them :roll:

Silmael

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 3:00 pm

Yep, I posted it last week in the technical forum :)

Here it is : http://www.dungeonbowl-game.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=632

Reed

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 3:29 pm

TheBrute wrote:At the moment all I see is the in-game ones, but they're about as much use for looking up bugfixes as a chocolate kettle because they swap around constantly so you can't read them

Additionally, if you put your mouse pointer over one of those notes, a pop-up with a complete change list will appear and it will stay there if you don't move the mouse.

Imploded

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 11:17 pm

Hey guys! Just checking if BT is fixed yet after so many DLCs... Is it?

douglowe

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 11:34 pm

Imploded wrote:Hey guys! Just checking if BT is fixed yet after so many DLCs... Is it?

Not to my knowledge. A fix for the juggernaut bug has been released though, so perhaps in another 3 years we might see BT fixed?

Return to General Forum