[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Which colleges of magic are you most looking forward to?

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 9:04 pm

Which colleges of magic are you most looking forward to?

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.

Golden Wizards (War Hawks) - Main Race: Orcs
10%
Jade Wizards (Green Destroyers) - Main Race: Goblins
17%
Celestial Wizards (Celestial Comets) - Main Race: High Elves
1%
Grey Wizards (Grey Shadows) - Main Race: Chaos
14%
Amethyst Wizards (Grim Reapers) - Main Race: Skaven
18%
Amber Wizards (Storm Bolts) - Main Race: Dark Elves
20%
Dark Wizards (Black Widows) - Main Race: Undead
20%

Total votes : 140

• Author

Jolly Roger

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 11:00 am

As you may now, the number of official colleges of magic are 10. So 7 other colleges of magic are coming in Dungeonbowl... (maybe more, but at least 7 :lol: )
We would like to know which one are you most looking forward to. In order to help us to choose how we are going to release it. :)

You can search up to 3 colleges. Thank you for your contributions!

Vedrenne

Re: Which colleges of magic are you most looking forward to?

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 3:11 pm

So, as a result of having humans replacing dwarfs as the main race in the Bright College team, Chaos is now going to be the main race for Grey College? Am I the only one foreseeing Grey Wizards being alot more popular as a result? Possibly to the detriment of the other teams?

Evilstein

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 9:58 pm

From the Data Base :

1 Light - Nain-Halfing-Norsk + Death Roller+2 Tree Men (So 1 Death Roller, 2 Tree Men and 1 Yeti possible)
2 Blight - Humain-Nain-Norque + Death Roller
3 Rainbow - Sylvain-Halfing-Humain +2 Tree Men (So 3 Tree Men possible)
4 Jade - Gob-Orque-Troll
5 Celestial - Haut Elf-Sylvain-Homme Arbre
6 Grey - Chaos-Humain-Ogre
7 Amethyst - Skaven-Gob-Mino
8 Amber - Dark Elve-Orque-Skaven
9 Dark - Mort Vivant-Dark Elve-Troll
10 Golden - Orque-Nain Chaos-Kroxigor

;)

You should remove Death Roller and give Solo to the Treemens. Or creating new team will be usless.
Last edited by Evilstein on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.

douglowe

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 10:10 pm

How are you going to deal with the troll, treeman, minotaur, kroxigor, etc minor races for these teams? Will you be replacing them with other races, or leaving them in as 0-2 positionals?

Darkson

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 7:45 am

I vote for the missing 8th option:

"All the colleges, for free, as they should have been in the game from the start."

Then you might get some money from me.
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

douglowe

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Darkson wrote:I vote for the missing 8th option:

"All the colleges, for free, as they should have been in the game from the start."

I agree with Darkson.

Also you should make the cost of the game £30, not £10. And make us pay a monthly registration fee for using the game servers too.

lunchmoney

PostFri Jun 29, 2012 10:27 am

+1 again for having a complete game in the first place.

jamesfarrell129

PostSat Jun 30, 2012 1:27 am

Darkson wrote:I vote for the missing 8th option:

+ a lot

Maybe the poll should read: "will cyanide ever release a completed game?".

douglowe

PostSat Jun 30, 2012 2:03 am

Hmm, maybe I should have my comment a little more direct & left out the sarcasm.

The game costs £10 + whatever you want to spend on DLC teams & dungeon packs (once released). Other than having to have a little patience while waiting for the extra content how is this worse than stumping £30 up front for the full game? If cyanide & focus had implemented this business model for BB:LE then we might not have had to wait 2 years to see chaos dwarves and underworld teams added to the game, and we might have seen more stadiums added to the game, as well as more of the star players.

Those of you who want the whole game up front - would you say the same of the blood bowl board game? Do you think that we all should have had to have bought *all* the miniatures before we could play the game, even if we were intrested in only playing one team?

Darkson

PostSat Jun 30, 2012 9:19 am

If they'd had to make DB from scratch, I could have understood it more (though I'd still disagree with it), but they didn't - most of the codebase, and ALL the player skins are already there - there is NO reason for them to hang on to the other 7 colleges other than trying to squeeze more money out of gamers.
DB isn't even a full game compared to BB (any version), so it's not worth £30 complete.

Nice Strawman btw on the miniatures - let's try mine.

Do you think you should have had to pay for the full BB rulebook to get all the teams, even though you only intended to play one?
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL
Next

Return to General Forum