[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Which colleges of magic are you most looking forward to?

It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 6:54 pm

Which colleges of magic are you most looking forward to?

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.

Which colleges of magic are you most looking forward to?

Golden Wizards (War Hawks) - Main Race: Orcs
10%
Jade Wizards (Green Destroyers) - Main Race: Goblins
17%
Celestial Wizards (Celestial Comets) - Main Race: High Elves
1%
Grey Wizards (Grey Shadows) - Main Race: Chaos
14%
Amethyst Wizards (Grim Reapers) - Main Race: Skaven
18%
Amber Wizards (Storm Bolts) - Main Race: Dark Elves
20%
Dark Wizards (Black Widows) - Main Race: Undead
20%

Total votes : 140

• Author

Darkson

Re: Which colleges of magic are you most looking forward to?

PostTue Jul 10, 2012 12:12 am

I didn't say there weren't Norse in Lustria, (you forgot the Vampires btw), I pointed out that Zergos was incorrect when he said that Chaos/Norse originated in the same place as Amazons.
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Brihaspati

PostTue Jul 10, 2012 1:09 am

The vampires were mentioned by Katadder in the post I refer to.

My pedant-fu is stronger than yours, young padawan... :lol:

spubbbba

PostTue Jul 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Darkson wrote:I didn't say there weren't Norse in Lustria, (you forgot the Vampires btw), I pointed out that Zergos was incorrect when he said that Chaos/Norse originated in the same place as Amazons.

Well it depends on which fluff you use. GW have done some pretty serious tinkering with both BB and warhammer fluff since the 2nd edition BB and 3rd edition WHFB days.

Zons have been portrayed as women who broke away from the Norse settlement in the New world. And in the new fantasy fluff the Norse have been changed from “good guys” fighting against chaos to just another chaos tribe in the wastes.

Darkson

PostTue Jul 10, 2012 6:56 pm

My Norse are, and always will be, beer-swilling, pissed-up, bear wrestling, frothing lunatics, and that's just the sideline staff!
Chaos Gods are for pansies.

[Edit] My last Chaos team was dedicated to Malal - yes, I'm that damn old. :(
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Zergos

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 11:46 am

When I said that lizars-zons-rats would fit good together i meant the fact that those 3 are the big ones in lustria. at least from my experience. And the fact that rats and lizards hate each other shouldn't be all that bothersome. Grey wizards are imperials and chaos while golden wizards are orcs and chaos dwarves. And, if I remember correctly, no black orc would tolerate sharing the same bench with a breathing chaos dwarf. After all that slavery and whatnot.
But then again I'm rather new to warhammer. I joined the hobby back when the battle for macragge box was released (yes, I know there's a difference between 40k and fantasy). So for me, Norse are just a part of chaos. And since amazons are a part of the norse, it sounded like a rather good fit.

Quindia

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Darkson wrote: My last Chaos team was dedicated to Malal - yes, I'm that damn old. :(

/smiles- I remember Malal. But wait does that make me...
The King of Coinjock

katadder

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 8:43 pm

looks like we are getting 2 teams that are pretty much at the bottom after high elves

Gaixo

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 9:12 pm

You know, Chaos aren't the main race for the Grey College. At least in the version of DB that I'm familiar with. So much for respecting GW's rules.

That team will be pretty rough, regardless. Potential for 3 ogres and a minotaur, 4 Chaos warriors, beastmen and human blitzers to fill it out. Plus snotlings will actually be pretty useful, if only for their sidestep.

katadder

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 9:53 pm

cant get 3 ogres and a minotaur. max 2 players with loner on a team. and that does work as you cant get a yeti, ogre and DR on a team

Gaixo

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Ogres on an ogre team don't have Loner. Ogres are or were the tertiary race for Grey.
PreviousNext

Return to General Forum