[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Which colleges of magic are you most looking forward to?

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:02 am

Which colleges of magic are you most looking forward to?

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.

Which colleges of magic are you most looking forward to?

Golden Wizards (War Hawks) - Main Race: Orcs
10%
Jade Wizards (Green Destroyers) - Main Race: Goblins
17%
Celestial Wizards (Celestial Comets) - Main Race: High Elves
1%
Grey Wizards (Grey Shadows) - Main Race: Chaos
14%
Amethyst Wizards (Grim Reapers) - Main Race: Skaven
18%
Amber Wizards (Storm Bolts) - Main Race: Dark Elves
20%
Dark Wizards (Black Widows) - Main Race: Undead
20%

Total votes : 140

• Author

Darkson

Re: Which colleges of magic are you most looking forward to?

PostTue Jul 17, 2012 12:48 am

Welcome to the wonderful world of Cyanide BS.
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

douglowe

PostTue Jul 17, 2012 1:52 am

Jolly Roger wrote:We tried to make balanced packages, we didn't want to have a DLC with two teams that nobody was wainting for. Furthermore, theses two colleges seemed to be enought expected by the community.

Seems reasonable to me.

1800+ people have bought dungeonbowl; *possibly* 100 of these have voted on which college they want to see released. That's less than 1% of the player-base. Even english local elections have a better turn out than that! With a sample size like this the only half-reliable piece of information I'd take away from this poll is that the Celestial Wizards will probably be a dead-duck commercially. Other than that there's no real differences between the teams in popularity (possibly for the Golden & Grey Wizards; but most certainly not between the top 4 teams, which are all separated by less than 5% of the vote). Given that Cyanide never claimed that this poll would be final word on which colleges to release next, only that it would guide their decision, then I'm really finding it difficult to understand all the whinging about the choices made. Are you all really this miserable that you have to find fault with *everything* that Cyanide does?

Reed

PostTue Jul 17, 2012 5:25 am

douglowe wrote:Cyanide stated before the game was released that we would be able to play against other coaches would bought different DLC (or none at all): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=308&start=20#wrapper

Thanks, Doug! That's very good news.

If I was selling this game, I would advertise that fact prominently instead of having it buried in a random thread... Maybe they will do exactly that when the first pack is out. Better late than never.
Previous

Return to General Forum