[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Can you jump over obstacles?

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:31 pm

Can you jump over obstacles?

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Lancaster Matt

Can you jump over obstacles?

PostFri Jun 29, 2012 12:34 am

In the original rulebook you are allowed to jump over obstacles.

This evening I was playing on the Crossing dungeon against a player with 3 trees!
With a very solid wall blocking the way to his endzone it took a lot of turns of death-rollering to break through to score.

I tried to jump the lava to get into his endzone but couldn't figure out how.

Is it possible in the online game?

DeToX86

Re: Can you jump over obstacles?

PostFri Jun 29, 2012 1:24 am

No. Presumably they are working on it, but I also presumed they were working on fouls to fix them as well so who knows. Currently, I have to have leap in order to jump over anything.

MILLANDSON

Re: Can you jump over obstacles?

PostFri Jun 29, 2012 5:52 am

Aye, that's something they have said they're working on.adding.

Return to General Forum