[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Mod Support

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:32 am

Mod Support

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Agonoid

Mod Support

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 10:14 am

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say i'm enjoying the game, but I can't get past how unfriendly this game is to a first time player (or any player for that matter). The UI is super clunky, their is no tutorial and no single-player component? Any way, I'd assume the majority of this is budgetary constraints on your part (using the BB engine/UI, singleplayer assets are expensive to create).

Any chance you guys can open the game up to MOD support?

(Player mods/content could create the singleplayer content and help clean up the UI.)

Evilstein

Re: Mod Support

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 2:03 pm

No chance at all, see the mod on Blood Bowl.

Same policy here. We can't even correct the bug ourself.

Loathian

Re: Mod Support

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 8:42 pm

There is the beginnings of a wiki and a tutorial at:

http://orcz.com/Dungeonbowl_Tutorial

At this moment it is largely an outline, but please help fill in the details!

Thanks!

Return to General Forum