[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Renaming Players

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:06 am

Renaming Players

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

TheBrute

Renaming Players

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 8:42 pm

Probably a really dumb question, but how do you rename your characters?

Unlike the other BB games, I can't seem to change names either before or after I purchase a player. Is this a glitch to be fixed, or am I being a twit? Thanks! :)

pmcc

Re: Renaming Players

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 11:58 am

Well actually you should have been able to rename a player when buying it. For some reasons it was disabled. It will be back in a future update.

Gaixo

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 5:01 pm

That's ridiculous. I guess I won't be playing anytime soon.

Coach Jester

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 8:01 am

pmcc wrote:Well actually you should have been able to rename a player when buying it. For some reasons it was disabled. It will be back in a future update.

can we get this fixed soon

Gaixo

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 8:50 pm

Seconded. It makes the game all the more boring when you're often competing against players with the same names as yours. Same college+same rosters+same names=pretty boring.

It would be even classier if you would let us change the names of active players, as some of us have failed to keep our oaths against playing the game.

katadder

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 9:48 pm

i also have 2 treemen named exactly the same :?

Coach Jester

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Gaixo wrote:Seconded. It makes the game all the more boring when you're often competing against players with the same names as yours. Same college+same rosters+same names=pretty boring.

It would be even classier if you would let us change the names of active players, as some of us have failed to keep our oaths against playing the game.

+1
yes please let us be able to edit their names at ANY time... love to change a name if he has rolled +1 to strength and so on

Gaixo

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Absolutely. Or make reference to an injury or accomplishment.

Stagmummer

PostSun Jul 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Yeah I was very disappointed I couldn't re name players..I always make at least one team named for all my friends and family makes it amusing to see how they all progress :D

Gaixo

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 5:38 pm

So is this proving more difficult than expected? Seems like it would be an easy fix. Quite a few coaches have made in-game comments to me about how it bothers them. Sometimes even without prompting. ;)
Next

Return to General Forum