[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Questions and Suggestions

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 3:06 pm

Questions and Suggestions

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

dode74

Re: Questions and Suggestions

PostMon Apr 30, 2012 11:15 am

The sponge only works on KO or stun though.

Void

PostSun May 06, 2012 7:05 pm

I can understand that the primery gial is to ship a ready to go multiplayer game. However please reconsider a single player mode later (as in BB Dark Elf edition later). That will bring some more players, and porting it from the Blood Bowl should be cheaper and faster then starting from scratch. I don't expect much (BB AI is dumb), but quite often I prefer to play when I have the time and when I can save the game, without having to care about an opponent.

Please don't bother with any real-time mode. It's a crap and it's a waste of money and resources. There are other real-time games (including those by Cyanide) to go.

If you ant to attract players who want to have a quicker game pace, and want to squeeze the GW license a bit more don't forget about "Blood Bowl 7s".

Goog luck with the Dungeonbowl! I'm waiting for it.

BloodSkull

PostMon May 07, 2012 3:24 am

Gitsy wrote:As far as I am aware the Secret Weapons act identical to how they would on the Blood Bowl pitch, referee withstanding.

Well If they are not fouling then there shouldn't be a problem because from the rules Secret Weapons can only be sent off the pitch after the drive. I'd see why not, but I'm not Cyanide.

gimladesh wrote:I'm wondering if theres much of a point to keeping bribes in the game. With one inning, secret weapons are harder to get off, assuming they don't add a new rule to make it harder.

Unless Cyanide is changing the rules, but the original DB works like regular Blood Bowl rules that are not covered in additional rules or changed. No you wont as Fouls are consider Illegal procedures.

The following rules are not used in Dungeonbowl: Kick-Offs, Illegal Procedure Calls and Team Wizards (lets face it,
started casting spells!).

Quindia

PostMon May 07, 2012 6:49 pm

dode74 wrote:To answer your question, one rule I've seen is that a secret weapon rolls d6 if it makes an action, and is sent off on a 1 (bribeable). I've no idea if this will be implemented though.

Where is this? Was it released by GW?
The King of Coinjock

dode74

PostMon May 07, 2012 8:36 pm

No, I think it was in a set of house rules I saw somewhere.

MILLANDSON

PostMon May 07, 2012 8:53 pm

BloodSkull wrote:[
Unless Cyanide is changing the rules, but the original DB works like regular Blood Bowl rules that are not covered in additional rules or changed. No you wont as Fouls are consider Illegal procedures.

The following rules are not used in Dungeonbowl: Kick-Offs, Illegal Procedure Calls and Team Wizards (lets face it,
started casting spells!).

Fouls aren't illegal procedures. Illegal Procedure is for things like forgetting to move the turn counter before you start your turn, etc. Fouls have a separate set of rules, and so would be allowed in Dungeon Bowl.

Darkson

PostMon May 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Unless there was a change in the rules, there were no refs in DB, so you never got sent off for fouling, and therefore SW never got sent off.
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Darkson

PostMon May 07, 2012 9:54 pm

May have been asked before, but is there going to be a limit on the size of the dungeons (both pre-made and custom), as the T16/24 rule might make some difficult to win for the slower races?
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Deletio

PostTue May 08, 2012 12:04 am

Maximum dungeon size is 127 squares / 127 squares. In fact, as i tried the dungeon editor, it's huge. Probably too huge to be playable with the turn limit.

BloodSkull

PostTue May 08, 2012 1:20 am

Yeah right we just never bothered foul armor roll doubles rule making Sneaky Git useless. Though Kick kick off return and hail marry are useless as well.
PreviousNext

Return to General Forum