[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Will there be a beta to test? :D

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:05 pm

Will there be a beta to test? :D

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

valentsigma

Will there be a beta to test? :D

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 4:42 pm

Helloooooooo!!!!!!!

I was one of the beta testers of Blood Bowl's first edition and I'd love to betatest DungeonBowl too ;) , will there be any chance of it?

Thank youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

MILLANDSON

Re: Will there be a beta to test? :D

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 5:04 pm

I'd imagine it'd be a closed beta test and by invitation, if there was one, since that's how they've run them in the past for BB1 and LE.

Darkson

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Add in that some people have been on this forum since January and I think it's already happened/happening.
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Zunova

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 6:59 pm

Darkson wrote:Add in that some people have been on this forum since January and I think it's already happened/happening.

Good Eye! :lol:

doom

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:59 pm

I also played in the original Blood Bowl beta and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to test this new game, if at all possible!

Thanks - looking forward to learning more about the release of DungeonBowl!

EDIT: Saw this in the French forum & punched it into Google Translate

Shikyo: There will be days like test for Confrontation?

Jolly Roger: It's expected. We will post an announcement next week!

So I assume a beta *is* coming!

Jolly Roger

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Hello,

Shikyo was talking about a fanday that we made for Confrontation in March, where the fans were able to test the game before the release. We should do the same for Dungeonbowl, but as the game is self-edited, we have quite limited resources at the moment, and we can't make these kinds of events in other countries. We would like to do it maybe later.

We had a closed beta few months ago on the game with some Blood Bowl gamers. Dungeonbowl should be released very soon, when I say "very soon" it's a matter of weeks, not months. :) So I think there won't be another beta until the release.
I hope you're still interested in Dungeonbowl despite that.
As an Online game, if it works, we want to make it evolve with the community.

Vedrenne

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Jolly Roger wrote:Hello,

Shikyo was talking about a fanday that we made for Confrontation in March, where the fans were able to test the game before the release. We should do the same for Dungeonbowl, but as the game is self-edited, we have quite limited resources at the moment, and we can't make these kinds of events in other countries. We would like to do it maybe later.

We had a closed beta few months ago on the game with some Blood Bowl gamers. Dungeonbowl should be released very soon, when I say "very soon" it's a matter of weeks, not months. :) So I think there won't be another beta until the release.
I hope you're still interested in Dungeonbowl despite that.
As an Online game, if it works, we want to make it evolve with the community.

Matter of weeks?!? Sweet zombie Jebus, that sounds a wee bit brave, especially when you consider that a lot of the more highly anticipated games of 2012 are coming out over the next month or 2 (e.g. Diablo 3, The Secret World, Civ 5 - Gods and Kings, the possibility of the Starcraft 2 expansion, etc.). Could this be a possible reason for the lack of response on the Blood Bowl forum? Incidentally, can we expect the Dungeonbowl main page to be updated over the next 7 days?

Jolly Roger

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 4:59 pm

When I say that it's a matter of weeks not months, it's more to indicate that the release will be in the second quarter of 2012, so we are short on time to organize this kind of events everywhere.

You'll have new informations about the game next week, I'm working on it. We are also working on the full website of the game, it will not be ready for next week, but very soon. ;)

Return to General Forum