[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Lack of single player

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:41 am

Lack of single player

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Fetch

Lack of single player

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 8:21 am

I registered simply to express my disappointment in the decision to have Dungeon Bowl be multiplayer only. Bloodbowl was an excellent game that gave me many hours of enjoyment, and the next iteration of the franchise looked promising. Unfortunately, this is not the type of game I would want to learn or play online. Apologies if this comes off as whining, but I felt a certain pull to express these thoughts to the developer, in the hopes that future products within the Bloodbowl license will hopefully have a functioning single player experience.

Reed

Re: Lack of single player

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 9:35 am

The game does have a Hot Seat mode which means you can play against yourself to learn the ropes. Also, if you just ask in the chat, many players would probably be pleased to teach you, in unranked matches, if you like. I get your complaint, though.

koadah

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 10:24 am

I suppose that is why it's only £10.

Though they couldn't write a decent AI for BB so an AI for this would have been way beyond them.

It would have been nice to have something to just mess around with though.

Warfish

PostSun Jul 08, 2012 4:00 am

I also would like a single player experience. I like to play BB while doing chores on my Computer Opponets turn. Like wash a handful of dishes and come back to play my turn. I would be willing to pay extra for single player experience as a DLC. I'd pay as much as $20 bucks for it.
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

Return to General Forum