[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Tutorial for Beginngers

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:31 pm

Tutorial for Beginngers

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Loathian

Tutorial for Beginngers

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 8:46 pm

Goal:
* get more people hooked on Dungeon Bowl so there are more people to clobber :twisted:

How:
* have a good tutorial so newbies can easily learn the game (and soon clobber other newbies) :D

Where:
http://orcz.com/Dungeonbowl_Tutorial

Action Needed:
* fill in the outline on the wiki to be useful to beginners

So will you help?

Thanks!
and have fun!

DungeonBowler

Re: Tutorial for Beginngers

PostMon Jul 09, 2012 12:26 am

Loathian wrote:Goal:
* get more people hooked on Dungeon Bowl so there are more people to clobber :twisted:

How:
* have a good tutorial so newbies can easily learn the game (and soon clobber other newbies) :D

Where:
http://orcz.com/Dungeonbowl_Tutorial

Action Needed:
* fill in the outline on the wiki to be useful to beginners

So will you help?

Thanks!
and have fun!

I am a beginner so I can't help much right now but after I've played more I will also add stuff to the tutorial

Meltyman

PostMon Jul 09, 2012 4:04 pm

I can try to fill out some stuff on that page for ya.

juck101

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 1:31 pm

I will write something up at some point.

I think a basic 500 word guide, or maybe 1000 word guide is the goal. You want enough information to explain, but not so much as to need a week to read it. I think 'learning' the game is also possible whilst playing. A nice balance between the two is what you need.

Great idea by the way :)

juck101

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 1:32 pm

actually thinking about it; a narrated turn of a game with video graphics and commentry might help. Dice are rolled and rule this game, but are invisible to the new player.

Return to General Forum