[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Animosity

It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:40 pm

Animosity

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Coach Jester

Animosity

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 4:41 pm

didnt some races have the skill animosity... why has this not been added?

spubbbba

Re: Animosity

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 4:52 pm

The only races with this skill are the mixed teams Chaos Pact and Underworld.

Cyanide haven’t made a Pact team yet and Underworld are being included in the Chaose Edition. As the dungeonbowl rules were written a long time ago, way before Pact and Underwolrd were updated then they aren’t in the rules.

It does seem kind of pointless adding them as we already have mixed teams, though some would want the marauders, and mutated goblins, trolls, dark elves and ogres.

Coach Jester

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 5:13 pm

i remember a DB rule book had a team with DE in it and they had it and or it was an elf team
yes i know DB rules are not up to date and never will be
but i do remember something bout adding it to all teams with mixed races

Darkson

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 7:49 pm

They were experimental or house rules from either a Fanatic Journal or a BB Magazine - they were never official.
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Coach Jester

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 7:49 am

oh ok thanks for the heads up :D

juck101

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 1:27 pm

yeah lots of older 2nd edition rules are in our heads, but not on the current version of the rules being used.

Return to General Forum