[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Cyanide, I will buy your new collages IF and ONLY IF...

It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 10:46 pm

Cyanide, I will buy your new collages IF and ONLY IF...

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Cyris

Cyanide, I will buy your new collages IF and ONLY IF...

PostWed Jul 18, 2012 4:38 pm

I learn precisely what the plans for Secret Weapon are.

Please. Seriously.

Gaixo

Re: Cyanide, I will buy your new collages IF and ONLY IF...

PostWed Jul 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Do we each get to finish the sentence? In that case:

...if I can name my own players.

As far as secret weapons, I feel like bombadiers and ball+chain are already negatively impacted by the DB format, and chainsaws will either eat up a bunch of rerolls or knock themselves out of the game. Just don't allow them to teleport back in once they're knocked out. In fact, you could force them to begin the game on the pitch, and say that the teleporters can detect illegal weapons.

My point, of course, it that the Deathroller is really its own issue.

Coach Jester

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 2:05 am

Gaixo wrote:Do we each get to finish the sentence? In that case:

...if I can name my own players.

+1
.... if there is also new stuff for the dungeon editor
... if you add more than 1 map from the community (like Minotaur Maze :lol: )

juck101

PostFri Jul 27, 2012 7:33 pm

I would suggest all rules are in the Dugeon bowl rule book. All other rules not covered are from the LRB6 CRP rule book. Therefore secret weapons play until a drive finishes, and this play all game.

That IS the rule

sandmanccl

PostFri Jul 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Right now, it just means you have one goblin who can in addition to normal goblin stuff, get himself knocked out with his extra ability (bombadier), one who's terrible movement rate and random chance he'll do what you want mean he's there purely for the lulz (fanatic) and one who ignores enemy strength rolls at the cost of being knocked out super duper easy.

I don't see a reason not to get them on your team, but they are far from OP. Deathrollers have no downside; at least the Goblin secret weapons have massive drawbacks.

Return to General Forum