[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Think I'm done.

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:55 am

Think I'm done.

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Lembocha

Re: Think I'm done.

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 5:03 am

I am the only person online right nao. :?

katadder

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 8:01 am

which is exactly why they should have put an AI in. its ridiculous that a niche of a niche doesnt have a single player mode

Gaixo

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Maybe a full-featured and well-balanced game could have survived as strictly multiplayer. But between bugs, balance issues and the DLC model, retention becomes as much a problem as attraction.

DeToX86

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 3:42 pm

Lembocha wrote:I am the only person online right nao. :?

Would be nice if they would get league functionality in the game......
Previous

Return to General Forum