[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Down Load Content

It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:47 am

Down Load Content

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Reed

Re: Down Load Content

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 5:31 pm

Reed wrote:Also, it would be nice if the Updates tab on the Play Online login screen listed the version 11.0.0.5 changes. It does have the previous versions, why not the latest one?

Ah, I see they are listed there now. Thanks, Cyanide!

Grassius Toker

PostFri Jul 27, 2012 2:12 am

Sooooo, how long is it supposed to take to get verified? I filled out that secondary verification thingie over 6 hours ago and nothing back yet. You can get guns here in the USA faster than a couple of extra teams from France ;)

Warfish

PostFri Jul 27, 2012 4:51 am

Grassius Toker wrote:You can get guns here in the USA faster than a couple of extra teams from France

I'm not sure that is such a good thing...
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

Grassius Toker

PostFri Jul 27, 2012 7:57 am

Warfish wrote:
Grassius Toker wrote:You can get guns here in the USA faster than a couple of extra teams from France

I'm not sure that is such a good thing...

No,its not :roll: , and neither is the fact that I still havent recieved the teams

Reed

PostFri Jul 27, 2012 8:16 am

Grassius Toker wrote:Sooooo, how long is it supposed to take to get verified? I filled out that secondary verification thingie over 6 hours ago and nothing back yet.

It could just be that as the web shop is European, there's no one at work yet to do the validation. Their working day should start in another hour if they don't have 24 hour service.

Darkson

PostFri Jul 27, 2012 8:47 am

Hour? More like 2 from the time you posted (especially if they're French [which I've no idea]).

On that note, if they are French, that'll mean little (or no) support at the weekend.
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

katadder

PostFri Jul 27, 2012 9:02 am

they really should just put all the DLC on steeam like any other sensible company does. after all the game is on steam so why not the DLC?

Grassius Toker

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 10:48 pm

I finally got the teams, and I hope others do as well. Its so nice not to have to face that damn Deathroller every game...

Coach Jester

PostSun Jul 29, 2012 2:35 am

katadder wrote:they really should just put all the DLC on steeam like any other sensible company does. after all the game is on steam so why not the DLC?

you would think so... but this is the stupidity and lack of vision from cyanide
yes i am getting rude but it is dew to the frustration incompetent company's cause :cry:

katadder

PostSun Jul 29, 2012 8:58 am

well since getting the DLC i cant play anyway as the game gets as far as turn one or 2 then crashes. initially with 2 of my older teams then with my new chaos team.
Previous

Return to General Forum