[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Down Load Content

It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 7:31 pm

Down Load Content

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

whater

Down Load Content

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 5:24 pm

So I haven't been able to figure this out yet. When I try to shop, I only see the starter pack. I don't see a stand alone thing that shows how to only purchase the DLC. Could someone give me a link or a step by step on how to do this.

Silmael

Re: Down Load Content

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 5:30 pm

DLC are not available yet. They will be tomorrow Thursday July 26th :) That's why you cannot find it right now.

We will publish an article on the website as soon as it will be available, with a link to download!

Lomi

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Sorry posted in haste, nothing to see here move on....
Last edited by Lomi on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reed

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Lomi wrote:1/ Fouls not resulting in sending off

This was fixed in a patch a couple of hours ago. The rest of your list was not. The full change notes are here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=632

EDIT: Oh, you edited it out. Leaving this here for positronity.
Last edited by Reed on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lomi

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Yep, no announcement on Steam as to what the update was so assumed it wasn't a patch, more just getting ready for the DLC. My bad please accept my apologies.

Reed

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Not to worry. It would be good that Steam would tell what is going on. There is a perfectly good "Recent news" area on Dungeonbowl's game page in Steam. It sure would be nice if the change notes would be listed also there.

Reed

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 7:33 am

Also, it would be nice if the Updates tab on the Play Online login screen listed the version 11.0.0.5 changes. It does have the previous versions, why not the latest one?

By the way, it's interesting that the update versions listed on the Updates tab begin with the number 11 and the version on the game start-up screen says "1.0.0.5".

Isha

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 12:39 pm

mmm - downloaded the extra teams but still didnt get the activation code....

Silmael

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 3:04 pm

I know this can take a few minutes, did you get the new teams now ?

If not, could you check your spam folder ? And be careful the codes are at the end of an email.

Isha

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 3:22 pm

got this instead a couple of hours ago :mrgreen:

"Dear Customer,

In order to process your order No. XXXXXXX made on 26/07/2012, we require some additional information from you. In our fight against the rise of digital distribution fraud, we have had to implement added surveillance methods that, unfortunately, slow down the transaction confirmation process.

As a result, we kindly request that you fill out the form (available here) in order to definitively confirm your order.
This step is required to finalize the transaction process and ensure you full ownership of your game. If we do not receive a response from you within 48 hours, we reserve the right to cancel your transaction, refund your payment, and decline to activate your game.

We would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding. By aiding us in our fight against fraud, you are helping maintain the economic balance that allows game creators to get compensated and that keeps prices low"
Next

Return to General Forum