[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Proper DB teams

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 4:31 pm

Proper DB teams

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Darkson

Proper DB teams

PostFri Apr 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Having seen the first look at a team (see the News), I'm not impressed - very meh!

I hope that the other teams will look more inspiring, but if you haven't seen them before, here are the on-box illustrations from the DB set in 1989.

http://www.bloodbowl.org/index2.htm

The Harlequins

Storm Bolts

Green Destroyers

Grey Shadows

The Grim Reapers

Blood Axes

Black Widows

Doom Forgers

War Hawks

Celestial Comets

Here's hoping the next team is a bit less bland.
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

edalie

Re: Proper DB teams

PostFri Apr 20, 2012 10:34 pm

nice start in BB-DB ;)

Siam

Re: Proper DB teams

PostMon Apr 23, 2012 11:23 am

Thank you Darkson. We did not know anything about those.

Oh wait, we did.
I let this post though, nice pictures in it.

Return to General Forum