[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Recruiting 2 moderators

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:47 am

Recruiting 2 moderators

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Silmael

Recruiting 2 moderators

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 4:15 pm

Hello guys,

Big news today, those of you who roam around other Cyanide forums may already well know that I am an intern, I will be leaving Cyanide tomorrow, and Jolly Roger will be alone. To fill the gap and help build a great community for Dungeonbowl, we would like to recruit 2 english-speaking moderators for Dungeonbowl.

Same thing as what was done on the german forum, this is a serious offer. They would need to come on the forum regularly to answer questions and see if everything is ok, give us feedback and sum up the main problems (for example, I had a huge job about the Death Roller thanks to you guys :P), all of his to help the team make Dungeonbowl better.

These 2 moderators would, of course, receive the game's DLCs to reward their help.

If you are interested in doing this, please, tell us about your motivation by sending a private message to Jolly Roger.

csbear

Re: Recruiting 2 moderators

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 1:59 am

Good luck Silmael with your future endeavors! :)

Reed

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 5:52 am

Thanks for all the good work, Silmael!

Rogue

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 6:15 am

Thanks for the time you spent here, and I hope you will still be a regular visitor.

Good luck for your next role.

Silmael

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 9:31 am

Hey ! That's just the reason to recruit moderators ! I'm still here today, and I'll take the taime to say goodbye correctly :p (even though I may stick around to talk a little with guys ^^)

Jolly Roger

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Thank you for the first applications. I'll choose the english moderators at the beggining of next week. :)
So you still can send me an email if you are interested!

Return to General Forum