[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Lost in space

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:24 am

Lost in space

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Silmael

Lost in space

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Here we are. As said yesterday in the topic to recruit moderators, I am leaving Cyanide. I am over with my internship, I am now in need of a job. Thank you all for the work you gave me.

I realize that, since it was released, Dungeonbowl has been the game giving me most of my work (without a publisher that was awaited). I had stopped hanging around forums, and here I started again with you guys. I hope was good enough. I may still hang around from time to time, but as a simple user now, we may also have a match ingame. Please, be nice with Jolly, she's great.

My goodbye ends here, I do not know where I will be in a month, but I still like goblins, they definitely have the best technology in the universe !

Cheers

DaGaffa

Re: Lost in space

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 7:17 pm

Gobs ftw.
But mostly loss.

See you around.

Return to General Forum