[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Summer is here...

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:32 am

Summer is here...

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Bucc

Re: Summer is here...

PostMon Aug 13, 2012 12:28 am

Jesus I write in a way that not even I can understand now. Hope that last post of mine made sense anyway. I will not edit it, because this is a testimony to how typing on the internet being damned tired comes out.

Yeah, I like the map editor - only problem is, that I don't really have a chance to play the maps

Jolly Roger

Re: Summer is here...

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 10:04 am

Yep absolutely!
You can combine the elements of the Standard Kit with those from the Outdoor Kit. :)
Previous

Return to General Forum