[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Roi Lorcan's dungeon available for matchmaking!

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:21 pm

Roi Lorcan's dungeon available for matchmaking!

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Jolly Roger

Roi Lorcan's dungeon available for matchmaking!

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 2:52 pm

The Roi Lorcan's dungeon "Dungeon old school 01" is now available for the matchmaking!

With a score of -1/+10, this original dungeon build with the maps from original DungeonBowl boardgame from the 90' is one of the favorite dungeons of the community and Cyanide team. :)

Congratulations to Roi Lorcan!

Brihaspati

Re: Roi Lorcan's dungeon available for matchmaking!

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 3:03 pm

Great dungeon, but we need more.

And you know, I think that the accusations of partiality on your part towards the contributions of our French comrades that are being bandied about are unfounded and smack of stereotypical Anglo-American francophobia. Among other things because said contributions are highly valuable (Lorcan rocks!). And we all know how people (Anglo-American or otherwise) fall back on the dumbest clichés when they are unhappy about something done by furriners. To put the lie to such tawdry accusations, however, it would be a good idea if the dungeons from other folks were rendered official, eventually :lol:

Tristelune

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 3:13 pm

Brihaspati wrote:Great dungeon, but we need more.

And you know, I think that the accusations of partiality on your part towards the contributions of our French comrades that are being bandied about are unfounded and smack of stereotypical Anglo-American francophobia. Among other things because said contributions are highly valuable (Lorcan rocks!). And we all know how people (Anglo-American or otherwise) fall back on the dumbest clichés when they are unhappy about something done by furriners. To put the lie to such tawdry accusations, however, it would be a good idea if the dungeons from other folks were rendered official, eventually :lol:

And this dungeon was created by Jervis at first ;)

Brihaspati

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Tristelune wrote:

The way some Blood Bowl "grognards" hate him, one might thing he's French :lol:

Evilstein

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Yeah Good Move !! :geek:

Hail to the King !
Last edited by Evilstein on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tristelune

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Brihaspati wrote:
Tristelune wrote:

The way some Blood Bowl "grognards" hate him, one might thing he's French :lol:

I love it

Darkson

PostFri Aug 10, 2012 7:53 pm

The French are just bitter about Team GB's cycling success. ;)
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Coach Jester

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 6:23 am

Jolly Roger wrote:The Roi Lorcan's dungeon "Dungeon old school 01" is now available for the matchmaking!

With a score of -1/+10, this original dungeon build with the maps from original DungeonBowl boardgame from the 90' is one of the favorite dungeons of the community and Cyanide team. :)

Congratulations to Roi Lorcan!

yes well done can we see some more added soon?
hmm my map Spartan's Stadiun is -2/+13 at the moment maybe i have a shot ;) :D

yes i know Dungeon old school 01 is now -4/+19 but at the time it was -1/+10 so i must be close to a shot

oh and Minotaur's Maze is -5/+11 you could throw that in as well :lol: you know you want to ;)

Mercy Flush

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 9:19 am

yes well done can we see some more added soon?
hmm my map Spartan's Stadiun is -2/+13 at the moment maybe i have a shot ;) :D

yes i know Dungeon old school 01 is now -4/+19 but at the time it was -1/+10 so i must be close to a shot

oh and Minotaur's Maze is -5/+11 you could throw that in as well :lol: you know you want to ;)

+1

A-r-c-h-o-n

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 9:53 am

I would love to see some dungeons with the outdoor-kit available as well. Maybe you can limit it to matches, where at least ONE of the coaches had bought the additional content.

So far I never had another but the default theme in MM.
Next

Return to General Forum