[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - 4 Player mode - pure Awesomeness!

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:55 am

4 Player mode - pure Awesomeness!

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Yshaar

4 Player mode - pure Awesomeness!

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 9:44 am

Dear Cyanide guys,

I used to play Blood Bowl (boardgame) years and years ago, we had some fun. But the most fun we had playing it as a 4 Player pure mayhem, connecting 2 Gameboards to form a +

I was thinking and hoping for a 4 player mode in Dungeonbowl, too. This will never happen hm?

Well I tried.

Thanks for porting my past into the now!

Warfish

Re: 4 Player mode - pure Awesomeness!

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 10:33 am

That's a great idea. That would be a lot of fun. Back in the day we used to play a lot of 3 player TT as we could never get a solid fourth.
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

Bucc

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 11:24 am

I like this idea a lot! Sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe also a 2vs2 mode. Working with a teammate is always fun.

The last patch has kind of made me lose my faith though. We often see things from Cyanide that doesn't make sense... The potential with DB, and BB, is so huge. I personally think they should have the same log in and account where you chose what game to play - to lure more players into DB. I realize the obstacle here is Focus. Sorry to drift so much off track here, but I keep seeing Cyanide falling over obstacles they have put forth themselves. Thus a good idea like yours will probably never make it into the game.

My real aim here would be that we make a collaborative effort to put forth ideas to improve the game. After all it is in both GWs and Cyanide interest that people enjoy the game. As I am not a native English speaker, and am getting married soon, i am not sure I have the time or energy to do it. I wish someone would though, and I would be happy to contribute. 4 players games, and games of 2 vs 2, should make that list. Along with bug fixes and thus. The Dungeon art i think Cyanide have nailed pretty much perfectly

Tristelune

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 4:38 pm

I ask it to Cyanide team on test day.
They answer me it is a option if the game works very well they will think about.

Warfish

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 5:11 pm

That's great news. Thank you for the swift update.
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

douglowe

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Tristelune wrote:I ask it to Cyanide team on test day.
They answer me it is a option if the game works very well they will think about.

That would be fantastic :)

Evilstein

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Correct all the bug and add all the Star Players first.

But it's a sweat dream.

Stagmummer

PostSun Aug 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Yeah me and my friends would play lots of three or four player games. Loads of fun..lots of backstabbing and alliances formed or broken on the fly...would be fun to have as an option now!, :D

Darkson

PostSun Aug 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Need to get the synch errors fixed first!
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Yshaar

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 1:38 am

any news?
Next

Return to General Forum