[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Games Day 2012

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:11 pm

Games Day 2012

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

douglowe

Re: Games Day 2012

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Captain Blaster wrote:
Jolly Roger wrote:I'm a woman.

And good looking :?:

Your rage against cyanide could be mollified by a pretty face? Hmm, now we see that cyanide's dodgy coding isn't the real cause of your anger ;)

Captain Blaster wrote:
Jolly Roger wrote:OK. So it will be an excellent opportunity to discuss together and to explain your point of view.

I discussed in view topics and made my point of view clear, but THIS post of you is the 1st reaction of Cyanide. Good job :?: :!: :?:

Given the amount of vitriol against cyanide on these forums I'm hardly surprised that few cyanide employees would want to post here. Of course, the lack of response from cyanide may well be the cause of a fair amount of the vitriol - creating a downward spiral of hatred - but that's the standard state of internet forums I guess :?

spubbbba

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 5:22 pm

douglowe wrote:
Captain Blaster wrote:
Jolly Roger wrote:I'm a woman.

And good looking :?:

Your rage against cyanide could be mollified by a pretty face? Hmm, now we see that cyanide's dodgy coding isn't the real cause of your anger ;)

So if Cyanide bring over a troupe of promo girls dressed as Cheerleaders or Amazon players then all will be forgiven?

Quite a few people do dress up for Games Day and I do recall some of them being attractive women dressed as hive gangers or witch elves. Of course back then GW used to actually reveal some new models at the event or even have them for sale early, so they only drew passing interest. :D

Jolly Roger

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 5:51 pm

I have not scheduled to dress as a Cheerleader or Amazon but maybe a Nurgle costume could help me! Or not... :lol:

Imploded

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 9:18 am

Hey, guys at Games Day, don't forget to ask about Break Tackle. ;)
Previous

Return to General Forum