[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Games Day 2012

It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:06 am

Games Day 2012

THE DUNGEON : The place to share your game experience.
  • Author

Jolly Roger

Games Day 2012

PostTue Aug 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Do you plan to attend Games Day in Birmingham this year?

Our team will be there to show Dungeonbowl and Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition! Hope we'll meet some of you guys!

Captain Blaster

Re: Games Day 2012

PostFri Aug 31, 2012 12:07 pm

Jolly Roger wrote:Hope we'll meet some of you guys!

You shouldn't hope to meet me :evil:

Coach Jester

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 9:41 am

Captain Blaster wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

spubbbba

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 11:16 am

Captain Blaster wrote:

Are you really that unpleasant to look at?

It might give them inspiration for some new skins for the Nurgle team.
:P

Deletio

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 1:36 pm

He would certainly be tamed by Jolly Roger's nice smile. :lol:

Jolly Roger

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Em... Captain Blaster, I am a little afraid now. Unfortunately, my armour would be a bit too heavy for the plane, so please be nice to me! :lol:

spubbbba

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Maybe you need a 4 man cage of Guard, Stand Firm Chaos Warriors to protect you.

But it’s not grumbling old dwarfs, haughty elves or disgusting rotters that you should worry about, it’s the massive rampaging horde of goblins and snotlings. Those little blighters get everywhere.

Captain Blaster

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 1:07 pm

Jolly Roger wrote:I am a little afraid now

You should be :evil:
Jolly Roger wrote:my armour would be a bit too heavy for the plane, so please be nice to me!

No human-made armour would protect you cyanide guys from me 8-)

Deletio wrote:He would certainly be tamed by Jolly Roger's nice smile.

Only, if Jolly Roger would be good looking woman ;)

Maybe I mentioned somewhere, that I hate Cyanide, I am not sure :?
I would take the "soooooo" overpowered Deathroller and drive over the Cyanide-stand, hoping to cause a lot of casualties.
Cyanide could then hopefully employ some new and capable guys to solve all the BUGS in this great game :)

Jolly Roger

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 2:34 pm

Captain Blaster wrote:
Jolly Roger wrote:I am a little afraid now

You should be :evil:
Jolly Roger wrote:my armour would be a bit too heavy for the plane, so please be nice to me!

No human-made armour would protect you cyanide guys from me 8-)

Deletio wrote:He would certainly be tamed by Jolly Roger's nice smile.

Only, if Jolly Roger would be good looking woman ;)

Em... In fact, I'm a woman. ;)

Captain Blaster wrote:Maybe I mentioned somewhere, that I hate Cyanide, I am not sure :?
I would take the "soooooo" overpowered Deathroller and drive over the Cyanide-stand, hoping to cause a lot of casualties.
Cyanide could then hopefully employ some new and capable guys to solve all the BUGS in this great game :)

OK. So it will be an excellent opportunity to discuss together and to explain your point of view. :)

Captain Blaster

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Jolly Roger wrote:I'm a woman.

And good looking :?:

Jolly Roger wrote:OK. So it will be an excellent opportunity to discuss together and to explain your point of view.

I discussed in view topics and made my point of view clear, but THIS post of you is the 1st reaction of Cyanide. Good job :?: :!: :?:
Next

Return to General Forum